Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just A Thought...

I realized something yesterday.

A blog can really be a glimpse at the inner workings of one's brain, thoughts, feelings and psyche. It allows people who would otherwise be correct and appropriate on a consistent basis, the dangerous freedom to be varying shades of inappropriate than they would be in their day to day lives and language.

That said...

I work with some pretty challenged people, and I'm not just talking about the functioning retard kind of people.

I mean, they should not even be allowed on the shortbus.

3 comments:

  1. So Liza is a tard... is that what you're saying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I'm ready for the laughing house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitty; what i'm saying is that liza looks a little downie in that pic. i'm not sayin. just sayin.

    mitz; if you are, then we ALL should go.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin