Monday, October 13, 2008

OMG, Your Car Is So Gay

No, not really, but according to GayWheels.com, the following cars received the most hits for information. Some are not so surprising, some are.

For instance, I'm surprised there's no Jeep, BMW or Mercedes-Benz. Weird.

And yet, Maserati makes the top ten, which is even weirder. My little Honda didn't even make the list. I guess I'm just not gay enough.
Here's the list:

1. VW Rabbit
2. VW Eos
3. Mazda MX-5 Miata and Audi A3 (tie)
4. Mazda MAZDA3 and VW Jetta (tie)
5. Toyota Yaris
6. Saab 9-3 and Dodge Caliber (tie)
7. Volvo C30
8. Smart fortwo
9. Toyota Matrix and MINI Cooper (tie)
10. Maserati GranTurismo

6 comments:

  1. we have a altima...not gay too I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jetta is tied at 4th. silly trick, rabbits are for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NOT believe that a MINI tied with a fuckin' Toyota...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cb: which totally surprised me, too. Toronto Homos are all about the MINI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That list is f'ed. No self-respecting gay would by a Dodge Caliber. I'm just sayin'.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin