Blog Cabin's Alphabetical Movie Meme. The rules of the meme go something like this:
1. Pick one film to represent each letter of the alphabet.
2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title, unless the film is simply titled A or The, and I don't know of any films with those titles.
3. [As regards franchises and sequels,] movies are stuck with the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release. Use your better judgment to apply the above rule to any series/films not mentioned.
4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of their number's word. 12 Monkeys would be filed under "T."
5. Link back to Blog Cabins in your post so that I can eventually type "alphabet meme" into Google and come up #1, then make a post where I declare that I am the King of Google.
6. If you're selected, you have to then select 5 more people.--
So, rather than just post a bunch of movie titles, I really challenged myself to come up with something different. I have created a list of Gay Themed/Sensibility Alphabetical movies! And yes, I have seen every one of them.
- All Over The Guy
- Boys In The Band
- Connie And Carla
- Doom Generation, The
- Edge of Seventeen
- Fluffer, The
- Gods And Monsters
- Hanging Garden, The
- I Think I Do
- Kiss Me, Guido
- Love! Valour! Compassion!
- Mambo Italiano ( very My Big Fat French-Canadian/Italian Wedding!)
- Notes on a Scandal
- Opposite of Sex, The
- Paris Is Burning
- Queen, The (because NOTHING is gayer than Royalty)
- Rebel Without A Cause
- Touch of Pink
- Velvet Goldmine
- Wizard of Oz, The
- Xanadu (not much choice here, thankfully a rollerskating ONJ is pretty gay)
- Y Tu Mamá También (which wasn't really a gay movie, but ...)
- Zero Patience (A BAD Canadian movie musical about "Patient Zero")