Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Silver And Red, Silver And Red

I adore Kathy Griffin. She was on Larry King last night and had me near to tears.

Kathy and Anderson Cooper will be doing their New Year's Eve show. Seeing as how I'm kinda housebound and I'm all about that. I'm secretly hoping Kathy will get tipsy and out Mr. Cooper on live television.They had such funny banter back and forth last night! She was caustic; he was giggling. He sounds so adorable when he's laughing! He might not have the gay face, but he sure do got a purdy mouth!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Kathy too. I had the honor of seeing her in concert in 2008. It was the best concert that I've attended, music or otherwise. She is truly a DIVA GODDESS!!! Did I mention that I like her? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can only hope you're right about fabulous Kathy getting tipsy and outing Anderson!

    Happy New Year, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Hon!

    Im off to a dinnerparty with LOTS of cocktail, then will stagger home later- BUT there is a Kathy special or two starting at midnighton Bravo...

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin