Saturday, February 21, 2009

Look At Your Hands

I think that we can all agree, regardless of country or gender or race, that Anne Coulter is a terrorist and should be considered an Enemy of the State.

And while Osama Bin Laden has been able to "elude" forces, Anne is walking around for everyone to see, getting booked on The View and Larry King and no one has arrested her for spewing her hate speech.

Besides, isn't she considered a danger to herself and others? You know, a 5150?

This terrorist has also been accused of being a man.

Her prominent Adams' Apple and giant hands have long been used to "prove" the theory. But I ask you to take a look at Science. Y'all are on the right track by looking at her giant hands, but you need to look a little closer.

I'm about to blow your mind.

It's all about the length of the fingers and this is difference is true about MOST people.

Basically, on a woman, the index finger is longer than the ring finger. Men's hands are built opposite. The index finger on men is shorter than the ring finger.

The pinkie finger is also longer on MOST men's hands.

Currently, with so many advancements made in cosmetic surgery, feminization operations exist for just about everything. Even an Adam's Apple can be shaved down. The only thing they can't do, is change the way the hand is built.



I could be wrong, but I'll let Anatomy speak for itself. In the meantime, compare and contrast with your female and transexual friends.

3 comments:

  1. So I'm not the only one who thinks she's a trannie. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often referred to it as MAnn Coulter, but usually cunt, whore, bitch, etc.

    She is clearly a terrorist, with a visible adam's apple.

    I know we're not supposed to hate because that is what she does. I will just say I LOATHE her existence. If ONLY her mother had been pro-choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I need to edit my prior comment! Why can't blogger allow us to do this? Please replace 'she' with 'it' and 'her' with 'its'!

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin