Saturday, May 2, 2009

7 Things


So I got tagged by Predo from Spartucus Wore A Skirt! for a meme. Where did those go by the way?

Anyway, it's a Lucky 7 type meme. Seven things about yourself and you have to tag 7 peeps. Predo put some preshah on me...but I think I can do this.

  1. I once won a "Miss Congenialtiy" prize in a drag show. I won a garbage pail with a smiley face and matching t-shirt, along with a $50 bar tab. I used up the bar tab with shots of Tequila and gave the t-shirt to a drag queen who forgot to bring a proper change of clothes. On the walk home, I threw up in the smiley face pail.
  2. I used to live in a penthouse apartment that had an elevator that opened right up into the foyer. It was very Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter. Sexy.
  3. I think it's hysterical when people wipe out. That's why I watch AFV. I can't stand anything about that show but when the people and kids start wiping out, it's all worth it.javelin
  4. I don't care for Liza or Judy. I respect that other people do, but they never held any appeal for me at all.
  5. I can't and won't eat meat off the bone. I don't eat chicken wings, ribs, or any meat that I have to separate from the bone. Blech.
  6. Up until a couple of years ago, I hadn't watched The Sound Of Music in it's entirety and I have yet to watch Wizard of Oz from start to finish.
  7. I LOVE end-of-the-world type movies. Deep Impact, Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day...all of them. I even liked War of the Worlds despite Cruise and Fanning.
Okay, now 7 bloggers...

You know what? Not gonna do it. I had the names but I decided to scrap it. Sorry to bring this part of the meme to an end, but if you want to do it, be sure to let us know!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I can't imagine a better use for the smiley face can!!! Oh, and an elevator that opens right in your place? Meow, that is very NYC! You are so cutting edge!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 surprises me a bit about you.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin