Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AI8 ~ Results

Sorry, Danny.


So, there you have it. Adam and Kris. Kris and Adam in the final two.It's too bad because I thought it might be nice to see the battle of the adorKables.

And I don't for a second buy those tabloid stories about these final two being at odds with each other. For cryin' in the sink, Kris was wearing nail polish! If I didn't know better, I'd say that after these two finish celebrating with their families, they'll had back to the manse and have a little Idol-off of their own. KnowwhatImean??

kris allen smack that

Oh, I mustn't forget....Jordin Sparks looked like a drag queen and I'm 86% certain that Katy Perry is "special needs."

3 comments:

  1. How much you wanna bet those two are *still* sharing a room back in the manse? I'd hate to be the one washing their sheets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't pay me enough to sleep with Adam.

    Kris on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how much 'looks' had to do with Kris beating Danny.

    Katy Perry's performance was practically unwatchable.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin