Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coffee, Queens and Politics, Oh My!!

Good morning, y'all.

I'm sitting here sipping on some strong coffee (yes, I fucked it up again) going back and forth between the blogs and...RuPaul's Casting.

I cannot help myself. The Drag Race vote is consuming me! If you haven't been, you simply MUST! And if you do vote, make sure you set yourself up as a registered voting member. Votes from the RVM's have a better chance of being counted.

You don't even have to post a pic of yourself if you don't want to. I did. It was taken last week after a rigorous week of Electric Beach tanning. What do you think?

Well, that's just silly! I don't wear glasses anymore.

It's a great way to kill some time while you're all waiting for California to prove that they've come to their senses.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

1 comment:

  1. you are making me so excited for the casting calls!!! I cant wait to get home today to check it out(Im at work)...Now dont fuc* it up....

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin