Saturday, May 16, 2009

Things I Know For Sure: Lesson 8951

There are about 62 things wrong with this photo, not the least of which is his bizarre concave abdomen. What is that shit?

skinny britney\

She will never be this sexy again. Ever.


Matt Wells (from MuchMoreMusic) is an adorKable hunk who will one day leave his wife and beg for my hand in marriage, but I'll never say yes.


Twitter is not for me. Read: I barely look at my Facebook, how am I ever going to be motivated enough to need to know what you're doing every other minute of the day.


'Nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. you're on facebook? so am i. larry gl guy.how do i find you? and i agree about twitter. not for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt Wells is SO VERY ADORKABLE! And I hate Twitter as well. I don't get it. I can't think of anyone I want to keep tabs on that much, even people I loathe.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin