Thursday, July 30, 2009

Breakfast At Susan's?

I will admit, I am eager to hear Ms. Boyle's upcoming CD due out this fall.

Am I alone here?

Susan is the decade's best sow's ear/silk purse story and despite her ups (global love) and downs (vacationing at The Priory), she has maintained my interest.

What I am glad to see is that the whirlwind surrounding her has calmed quickly enough to keep us "fascinated with," as opposed to "finished with."

That shy and endearingly awkward woman's I Dreamed A Dream audition that we all first saw, lo, not even four months ago, has garnered over 100 million hits on 20 different sites. I still get goosebumps watching it!






3 comments:

  1. To quote Stevie Nicks "I Can't Wait I Can't wait"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm quite done with her actually. I am ready for the next 15 second fame person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've very excited for it too. Like you, the youtube clip still gives me gooesebumps.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin