Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey, Hey, Have You Heard The News?


Yours truly has been invited to fill in over at the notorious j*o*e* while he's on "vacation," which is great except that I'm still sifting for creative gold.

I've received some super ideas and links from longtime readers (you know who you are!) and I'm really thankful for those suggestions. I've got a few things in drafts thanks to them.

But if you've ever been to j*o*e*'s, then you KNOW I'm going to have to skip creative gold and go straight for the platinum.

I'm planning on doing my best at being my worst!

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. If I were you, I'd recycle some of the unbleached rosebuds he shared with us when he was covering your ass last year.

    And speaking of asses... vacation?!?! Since Amy's back home, you know there's a vacancy that's just been filled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i'd forgotten about that...unfortunately, those rosebuds are long gone. although they might still be lurking in picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know, just splatter some Mariah Carey poop around and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you know, just splatter some Mariah Carey poop around and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to a lispy j*o*e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. peenee: now THAT is an interesting idea! hmmm....

    mark: i've got about 8 funny responses to your comment, but i think it might be best to just that dog lie.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin