Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Confession

Tyler "Cody" Cummings is The Lisp's first Sunday Confession.

Cody once had almost every gay man wrapped around his sinewy thigh, but after eons of solo performances and slower than molasses man-on-man action, he has created a decisive split amongst the gays.


Regardless of his reluctance to embrace homo-love and denounce his 100% straight labeling, he is still an object of fantasy 'round these parts. Especially when he doesn't strip off his hirsuteness.

The Lisp has had only but a glance at Mr. Cummings' body hair, and has been unable to locate a still image of him in his beefy, hairy glory.

In the meantime, won't you enjoy what we do have, up to and including his neck tattoo, which we find utterly delectable.

Feel free to click HERE (link NSFW) to see past Liberace's censorship.

5 comments:

  1. I think the problem is that Mr. Cummings is more than a bit...um..."overexposed." I confess when I see him now I think, "Oh, HER."

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started seeing his movies I was SO turned on by him. It hasn't really lasted. I got bored watching his boredom of getting a bj from a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen any of his movies, but his photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liberace never looked so good....but it could be a bigger Liberace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delectable is a good word! I had never even heard of him. Lord, what am I missing?

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin