Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Bitch Is Back?


Hi Kids,

I think it's fair to say that things are a bit back to normal 'round here. I've had my hard drive replaced with an external hard drive. I've been defragged, debugged and deloused. Okay, that last one was more like a flea dip, but still...

More importantly, I've got all my music, pics, videos, and half-completed projects back. Praise jeebus!

Let me know if you see anything that looks different, from the header size to the Site Meter button.

Also, if anyone has any links to stuff that I may have missed in the last few days, feel free to send it on! You'll save me some time pouring over pages and pages of missed articles and pictures.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Since you now have an external drive I'm assuming it's a large capacity drive.

    Now just download the free version of Macrium Reflect. You can do full machine backups with Windows Shadow Copy (Default as of XP and up). Also compresses the backup images nicely.

    The real key, and what I'm occasionally guilty of is you need to backup FREQUENTLY. Minimum once a week or more often if your data changes frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, so you have a large hard drive do you....;) Computers can be a bitch sometimes! well PC's mostly (thats the MAC snob in me talkin) Glad you're back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to electronic slavery! :-)

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin