Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tuesday'sWednesday's Child...

Oops, sorry about that kids! I completely forgot that yesterday was Tuesday. Then when I remembered, Blogger was being a bitch and I couldn't upload any pictures. Suffice it to say, she was lit.

Anyway, you get not one, not two, but three flippers today! You may recognize the first two from around the blogosphere:


Kelly Stern and a Hobbit--looking rather dashing in his tuxedo!

Sweet! Thanks, guys!





If you want to be a Tuesday's Child, just send your flipping jpeg to thelispblog@gmail.com.

I'll be waiting...especially for yours, Michael Rivers!

4 comments:

  1. chill. i just made you a member of Glee, didn't I? I know you'd like to see a weekly tribute to yourself but I don't see how that's possible!

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin