Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Amazing


Somebody has a LOT of time on their hands, but in this case....THAT'S OKAY!

I stumbled across this post on the webs earlier this week.

It starts out like this...see if you can recognize it...

I think I'm in a state of shock.
I know the tour's over, but it's--
Last week in Spain, I really felt like I was gonna have a nervous breakdown.
I couldn't take the crowds, do the shows. It was too hot.
Everything was getting to me. And I thought...
I think I'm getting ready for the depression for when the tour's over.
But I really didn't feel emotional last night.
I know everybody else did...
but I didn't feel emotional because it was like it already ended for me.
It's like when you know someone's dying...
you have to make your peace before they die.
I've done this with close friends of mine.
I make my peace with it before it happens...
so I don't get really hurt.
And then when it happens it's like...
I don't feel anything.
But I know I'll feel something later.
I just don't know when that's gonna be.
I guess it's a protection device.
I hope I'm in a safe place when it happens.

I'll put the "source" in the comments. Otherwise, check out this Amazing moment of fandom!

2 comments:

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin