Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blog Evacuation Notice


One of my favourite blogs got bitten by Blogger/Google ever so recently. DJ Paul T, who was Burning The Ground, had one of the best retro music blogs around. BTW, when did 80's and 90's become retro? What's that you say? 1980 was....THIRTY years ago???

Anyway, Paul got the old heave-ho. He got fucked without getting kissed first. He had to bite down on the pillow 'cause Blogger went in dry. Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Paul has himself all set up over at WordPress and is basically starting over, which OMG, sucks it so hard and in a watch-the-teeth! kind of way.

So if you were "burning the ground" with Paul but lost out on the new link, click the banner:

And while we're on the subject, have you bookmarked The Lisp's emergency location link yet?


There. Now let's hope that I don't get spun 'round the garbage shoot, if you're smellin' what I'm cookin'.

Homo don't play that.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger can go fuck themselves. As you know I haven't used them for YEARS and while the transition to self-hosted Wordpress was kind of difficult at first, now I love it and wouldn't go back if I was PAID to...

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin