Monday, March 29, 2010

Who Can Say?

For some time now, I've not had very much to say.

In place of anything that might actually be meaningful, I've been re-posting from other blogs and slapping up pics of dudes in all manners of undress --which is totally fine if that is what your blog is about. Hell, I gots to keep the asses in the seats somehow.

Regardless, I find writing some of those "trademark snark" posts difficult. We're only a few months into the new year and I've not done anything about the Oscars, Idol, Bachelor etc... I've tried, but by the time I come up with something, it isn't even relevant anymore. Especially with a bajillion bloggers having already written something about it.

Example: I was going to do something on the new cover art for Christina's new CD, Bionic. By the time I got around to realizing that it reminded me of Debbie Harry's KooKoo:


...about a third of my "blogs I follow" list had already done something on it. Hell, that donkey Hilton has likely done a dozen posts on it already! (Allow me to take this moment to clarify: PH is NOT on my follow list.)

It's not that the posts aren't coming to mind; I'm just too bloody drained at the end of a day to do something about it. The Errands. The Work. The Family. The Poodle. The Plans. All of this takes up so much physical and mental time.

Eh. Nothing else I can say.

8 comments:

  1. well, who knows...naked men always seem to me like a good filler for me.

    And I'm sure the muses like a nice ass the way we all do. It can only attract them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Blogs are like that--I'm pooped myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so hard on yourself Kev! Everything will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all good things have cycles, ebbs & flows. blogging for me is really boring as of late - i just have nothing that i can't say in 140 characters on twitter or facebook - and i'm using tumblr much more often for photography stuff. really enjoy the immediacy and simplicity of those options.

    don't stress it. it'll happen if you have something to say.

    oh, and yea, the poodle comes first - much like the mini aussie shephard in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry--- whatever you do here is so appreciated!!! Love what you do...so dont be hard on yourself...I am the same as sometimes I am in the mood and sometimes not...Love ya Kev! Now back to your dishing and naked hot boys please! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely hear what you're saying. I've had quite a cyclical journey with blogging. It seems to be on the upswing at the moment.....but we shall see. That being said, pace yourself - you make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you be ripping on Xtina! At least she can actually sing-- unlike Madonna.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin