Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NewsFlash!

We interrupt this blog to bring you breaking news. Spencer Pratt (ugh! I can't believe I just typed that without throwing up) has tweeted something ... valid.

Pratt tweeted the following:

"Kate G -If my fame whoreness (sic) had a mother u would have to be that bitch."

Words cannot convey the severity of illness that overcomes yours truly, when this donkey fucker trots out in front of me, but I couldn't have said it any better myself.

In related news, makers of Massengil are seriously considering suing these pussyfarts for giving the word "douche" a bad name.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging...

2 comments:

  1. Well... Kate sort of IS the mother of all famewhores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer is such a hemmoroid

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin