Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Bush In The Hand, But Three In The White House?

Oh, yeah...

You read that right. Leave it to my immense disdain for the Bush Klan to pull out a serious post on a blog that, let's face it, has been pretty fluffy lately.

Jeb Bush, brother to George W., son to George H., is being touted for the 2012 Republican ticket. I can't even fathom what kind of horrific mess this Bush could do to put the exclamation point on THAT sentence.

You know, I was all concerned that talking potato (Sarah Palin) would run in '12. But then I thought, No, if Levi does nothing else to thank his fans (read: gay chickenhawks), he'll drop some big bomb right when it matters the most.

Well, now who cares WTF she does!? One Bush, fine. Second Bush...um, okay. "Four More Years!"...you're fucking me right? And now a third?

Sweet mother of all that is good and pure and sane, please please please don't let this happen. It's not that I don't think the big O can't win another election; it's that I don't want to know just how RETARDED the right is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God he was the worst governor we ever had. AND at the same time his brother was the president. Double dose and then another double dose from his father and so on and so on...Make it STOP.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin