Monday, August 23, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes




Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers.


I don't know about you, but I feel like The Lisp has been muy estancada lately.

I've tried to inject a bit of something, but all I ever seem to come up with are reposts and pics.

It doesn't help that everywhere I turn, it seems like my favourite blogs are shuttin' down. Bitches (of love).

I plan on getting back to basics.

I want The Lisp to be about gorgeous men, hot music, pop culture commentary (yes, that means I'm going to have to start watching TV, going to movies and stuffs), contests, interactive surveys and live sex!

Okay, no live sex, but I promise to tell you where you can get some hubbahubba at various locales throughout the Interwebs.

Also, I'm totally open to responding to topics, questions, etc that you'd like to know about...you can post anonymously (for now) or you can email thelispblog AT gmail DOT com.

Now, I'm depending on y'all to hook a sistah up. If you got some connections, you need to help me work them. After all, it's all about you blow know.

3 comments:

  1. Praise once again I love changes! WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP DEAR! Please post about some safe sex too. I mean Im not a condom queen but how can you put a price on your livelihood and health? Esp when one little mistake can mean a lifetime of pain....LETS GET AWARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the live sex idea is a splendid one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. della: thanks for the enthusiasm

    peenee: cool! where do you think you and R man would like to set up the cam?

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin