Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 12 ~ Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

I thought I'd post about some observations I made at the Vancouver airport at the end of my little vacation.

  • Eggs "over hard" means no runny yolks!
  • Asian girls need to pick up their feet, walk faster, and stop shouting.
  • Cute boys from the west coast don't like it when queers look at them more than once.
  • With leg room comes responsibility. I'm fine to "man" the emergency exit over the wing, but do I have to be subjected to your pathetic ogling, dear air hostess?
  • Hot guys are immediately disqualified when discovered they have bruised nailbeds.

1 comment:

  1. The chinese are terrible for shuffling, and when you order chinese food they draw pictures of houses and christmas trees, most bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin