Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 19 ~ A Talent Of Yours

Let's see...other than being devastatingly high-larious and incredibly gifted as an artist, I'd have to say my special talent is my unique and exquisite gift of language and communication.

After 20 years working in retail, I've mastered how to communicate with people -customers and employees- that allows me to tell them to go fuck themselves without actually saying the words.

Now, that's an exaggeration, of course...I would NEVER tell someone to go fuck themselves...not that they'd ever know it.

3 comments:

  1. I know I've been quiet. I know you pine for me. But seriously this post and your talent just makes me happy.

    I live to give the secret fu. Sometimes I follow it with the pretend smile. Like this. ==>*g*<==

    xo, babycakes. Hope all is well.



    LB in stealth mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that sweet little face! Love this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lbg: you know i pine for you? have you been reading my mail? xo

    christopher: shucks. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin