Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 7 ~ A Picture That Makes You Happy


This is one of my favourite pictures of me and my Poodle.

This was taken very clearly on my 6th birthday...either '01 or '02...it's hard to say.

Poodle surprised me by taking me to a Christmas cheer party hosted by one of his very good friends, and he tacked on a little birthday surprise, too.

I'm not looking so cute, but my Poodle, well I could eat him like cake.

Mostly, this pic makes me happy because I was actually comfortable wearing a tight tee without a shirt on top.

Yeah, must have been 2001.

Oh, and this is a favourite because it's one of the best pics I have of Poodle resembling Tom Ford. I'm so lucky.

3 comments:

  1. he is cute honey!!! He does favor tom ford too. Aww yall seem so happy. U know we all have our good and bad but you boys look happy overall...thats love ... a real true thing...as miss faye adams would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look adorable in that stripey top. "Deirdre" Specs and tight perms were very fashionable here in the 80's.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin