Friday, April 30, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
So far, we've got the following suggestions:
- Mental Health in the LGBT community
- Event Coordinator for the LGBT community
- PR Agent for a famous member of the LGBT community
- Theatre Director specifically: put on a show about a mentally ill queer person at an LGBT center?
- Fashion/Porn (presumably just in the GB community)
- Music Reviewer/Writer
Pratt tweeted the following:
"Kate G -If my fame whoreness (sic) had a mother u would have to be that bitch."
Words cannot convey the severity of illness that overcomes yours truly, when this donkey fucker trots out in front of me, but I couldn't have said it any better myself.
In related news, makers of Massengil are seriously considering suing these pussyfarts for giving the word "douche" a bad name.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging...
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Someone you know is asking for your advice about scoring a new career. We all know that the best careers are based on the things that interest us the most . So, then they said they like/love:
- food and wine
- arts & entertainment
- design & decor
- gay porn
- film and theatre
- the LGBT community
- supporting mental illness
- supporting HIV/AIDS education and awareness.
Earth Day 2010 can be a turning point to advance climate policy, energy efficiency, renewable energy and green jobs. Earth Day Network is galvanizing millions who make personal commitments to sustainability. Earth Day 2010 is a pivotal opportunity for individuals, corporations and governments to join together and create a global green economy. Join the more than one billion people in 190 countries that are taking action for Earth Day.