Friday, April 29, 2011

Brit Shit


In honour of William and Kate and the frenzy of their wedding.

Here's the fun Facebook game if you haven't seen it!
In honor of the big wedding on Friday, use your royal wedding guest name.
Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents' names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, double-barreled with the name of the street you grew up on.
Post yours in the comments.
Royally Yours,

Lord Pomeroy Spicey-Albert










I know that there are so many more iconic things about England like The Beatles, Twiggy, The Tower Of London, The Clash, Bowie, Monty Python, the Millennium Bridge, The Tate and on and on and on...

London has been around since the second century, but it only entered my consciousness in 1982.

Enjoy the wedding!














10 comments:

  1. Lord Vincent Lassie-Ballyfermot Drive.

    Not very posh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Benjamin Sugar-Spring.

    I'm seriously thinking of changing it legally now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on, I'll get my butler to announce me.

    "Ladies and Gentlemen Lady Phyllis Sparky-Lawson."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be Lady Edna Pixie Princes!

    Edna after my late Gran,Pixie first dog and Princes with 1 s as it is a Major Highway.

    And besides "I'm a lady, I only do lady things"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord Audie Duchess-Bayshore. Having a dog named Duchess sort of screws it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fun! thanks for playing along, erry'body!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord Charles Tipsy-Fillmore

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin