FYI...I'm running out of subject matter, so feel free to ask questions or suggest topics for the final 25 factoids.
51. I'm not very superstitious, but I don't like the number 666. Whenever possible, I'll always round up or down to 665 or 667, no matter what the situation is...page number, dollar amount, etc.
52. I can't sleep with the closet door open.
53. I don't look into mirrors in a dark room. EVER.
54. I bring matches with me to my friend's houses when they invite me over. No need to freak them out after I've been in the loo.
55. I HATE being startled. Once, a co-worker hid behind a fixture and jumped out at me. I was so scared I just lashed out and punched him in the face. Those "look closely at this picture" memes that turn into screeching beasts from The Grudge will ruin a friendship for at least a week, maybe longer. Consider yourself warned.
56. Like most people, I hope that when my times comes, it's pain-free and peaceful. Of all the ways to go, I am most afraid to die by fire or water.
57. As a Sagittarius, I'm supposed to love all animals especially horses. I am actually leery of most animals (at first) and I don't ever plan to ride a horse. Those giant eyeballs make me nervous.
58. In reference to#55, hating to be startled---Look, I just hate to be scared, period. I don't watch horror movies. I don't go to haunted houses (carnival types). I hate noises in the woods. Blair Witch Project scared me to my core. I even thought that The Cell was scary! And that weird, twitchy cinematography just creeps me right out. Stop it!
59. Meanwhile, I'm not so sensitive about the gory stuff in horror films. It's gross, but it doesn't gross me out. DoyouknowwhatImean?
60. My final word on scary stuff is this: I totally subscribe to the idea that it's the white woman that's going to trip, call out, not run, etc. Damn-bitch-fool.
62. I have only three regrets in life. One: I came out of the closet waAAAAAAAyyyy later than was good for me.
63. Two: Even though I know what the outcome would have been, I wish I had had the courage to tell The Devil how I felt. Then I could say that I did, I tried, I said...
Let's talk about SEX, baby...
64. Three: I wish I hadn't been such a got-damn prude. Maybe it's selfish, but I wish I had had more sex before I found the love of my life.
65. Sometimes, sex makes me feel queasy.
66. When I was 16, I told my mom about my weekend in the city where I went to a gay bar. She got all upset and begged for me not to be gay. How's that workin' for ya?
67. When I was 17, my mother found a bunch of stiff and crunchy Kleenex stuffed under my mattress. When she asked me about it, I said that it was my allergies attacking me in the middle of the night and me shoving the tissue under the mattress in my sleepy haze. Mm-hmm.
68. The first boy I ever kissed was "straight." We were at "Atomic" in Ottawa and I said to him, "I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss you." And so he kissed me. Soft.
69. My first boyfriend was 9 years older than me. He looked liked Andre Agassi.
70. That first boyfriend was VERY well-endowed. We tried but no go....that was some serious pain.
71. After breaking up with Boyfriend #1, I seemed to encounter some very exceptionally endowed suitors...Blessed, I guess.
72. My second long-term b/f was the first to properly "top" me. It was great. It felt amazing. I hyperventilated. We made the lamps shake in the living room below us. We got complaints.
73. Anytime he tried "topping" me after that was painful, frustrating and unsuccessful.
74. I've never had anonymous sex, unless you count the times I blew, rimmed, etc the strippers at my local Peeler-house back in the day.
75. I once made out -supermajorbigtime- with a friend's younger brother. Bad, uncomfortable secret.