Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh, Hai!


...yeah...sorry about that.

I just needed to "unplug" for a bit. I realize that was the longest I've ever gone without posting, and that includes when Poodle and I went to Cabo, when I went to a conference and got a guest contributor, and when I had to help my mama after my step-father died.

If it's any consolation, I unplugged from Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, too.

I can't promise I won't need to "unplug" again, but if I do, you'll see the same "Please Stand By" message; just know I won't permanently disappear without fair warning.

Now, let's get down to bizness, shall we?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back....I was wonderin' where you'd gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT to have you back Kevin baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I kept checking in, wondering if people younger than me (darn kids) even knew what the picture of a test pattern referred to.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin