Thursday, November 24, 2011

HUMP! Randy Andy

Yes, I'm aware I'm a day late with this week's HUMP! but I just couldn't decide.

So, here's something a little different for the HUMP! day hottie --- a photographer!

UK photographer Andy Houghton is self-taught mostly, but learned a lot about photography from his father.  "My inspiration to pick up a camera and start taking photographs came from my father, who was a passionate photographer while I was growing up in the 1980’s."

He also says, "I’m not interested in making the people I photograph look happy, beautiful or perfect, in fact, it’s quite the opposite. My images tend to be story telling yet emotionally isolating. I am mainly influenced by films and art, although the smallest and most random encounters in life are the true influences of my work. I take photographs of what I see and what I want to see."

Guess what, Andy...we wanna see them, too!

He shot this series called “Night Breed” featuring underwear from Studio 805.

All the models are sizzlin' (even if they're a little too smooth and thin for my liking), but the whole thing is just completely HUMP!ilicious!






2 comments:

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin