Monday, January 9, 2012

A Change Is Gon' Come...

Yes, it's true.

A very major change is coming.

I can't say if you're going to like it or not, because everyone's different.

Suffice it to say that The Lisp, after FIVE years in existence, will be changing in some major ways, prehaps even coming to a close. 

I promise until then to bring you the hottest men, interactive polls, Madonna, model/photographer exclusives and great (I hope you think so) mixtapes and so forth...

On the bright side, The Lisp's digital binge/digital purge tumblr will continue for as long as my gigantic photo library will allow.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Gandhi

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hate change...

    Please don't go.

    Don't go!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jon: thanks for the video dedication...one of my favourites...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.....I don't handle change well at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. change is inevitable, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. just don't wanna loose one of my favorite blogs.

    but whatever you're doing next, i'm excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin