Saturday, February 25, 2012

Instant Karma's Gonna Get Ya, If I Don't Get You First

Oh, my Mama Morton.

I got some news today about someone you don't know, but got bit in the ass by some serious bad karma.

Longtime readers of The Lisp will recall that I spent most of 2009 on a medical leave from work.  When I returned in February of 2010, I was met with what can only be called disinterest.

My District Manager, who had always been one of my greatest supporters, was now hyper-critical and unyielding in her quest to undermine my confidence and ability.  At the time, she had the sly and insidious cooperation of my assistant, the same assistant who fulfilled the role of Acting General Manager during my absence.

Over the last year, I've had former employees come to my current place of work to visit and, let's face it, to bitch.  This "assistant" who scored herself my previous position of General Manager, was now a veritable Mrs. Hyde on her best days.

I could go on, but I won't.  Suffice it to say that I've learned that yesterday, she went on a "leave" so that the current District Manager could conduct mini-meetings with senior staff.  I recognize this writing on the wall, and it won't be long before her "leave" becomes a "termination."

I might be a bitch, but Karma's a bigger one.

Fuck you, TSP.




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Is is bad karma to appreciate karma's bite? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that.
    I like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin