Friday, November 30, 2012

HUMP! ~ The Rubber Band Man


Meet Rauf Yasit, aka Rubberlegz.  Rauf is one sexy, tatted, mustachioed hunk who is a self-described artist/dancer/acrobat.

The 26 year old (I'm officially a pervy wanker) resides in Berlin, Germany but travels the world performing his unique brand of break-dancing.

I don't know if he's gay or not...the socks (you'll see) make me think "straight" but maybe he's just a hipster type who dallies with the dudes?

Regardless, this is one rubber band man I'd like to snap.









BAN THE RAZOR!



Why is he called RubberLegz?  Watch and learn...








5 comments:

  1. I can imagine (fantasize?) many other 'activities' in which his flexibility would make RubberLegz extremely popular! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Not sure if I'd want his legs wrapped around my head/neck during sex. Oh but the imagination is running wild what he'd be like in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn he looks hot with that Mario stache!

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin