Saturday, December 29, 2012

End(s) Of The Week! (NSFW)


...and what a week it's been!

  • Poodle and I were BOTH sick through the Christmas holidays, and we're still not quite 100%.  
  • I had kind of a blow up with a co-worker (with a small audience) which will either bite me in the ass, or I'll get a reputation for being a drama queen that one mightn't want to push around.  Win-win, if you ask me.
  • Designed a new tattoo that is going to be huge!!  Lines and shading start tomorrow!
  • New Year's plans solidified!
  • ...and to top it all off, The Lisp has had nearly record hits in the last few days....questioning my decision to sign off.  
In the meantime, enjoy this bounty of booty!




6 comments:

  1. I think you should say, just give the segments all new titles and all that. Breathe some fresh life for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a chance that you'll stay on? That would make for a great New Year's gift to us readers. I love checking in a couple times a week and hope that you decide to continue, even if it's scaled back some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleeeeeeeze, reconsider ending this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you were sick over the holidays - that sucks, and not in the good way. Spouse had a cold over the holidays but fortunately he didn't really feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better. I'm sure some of these photos must've brought a smile to your face. I know it did for me. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will all miss you if you go Kevin but, ultimately it's your decision!

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin